The Constitution for Kids audio series is designed to give the future guardians of our liberties a fun interactive introduction to the United States Constitution. The lessons are very simple. When finished, children will know:
- How many articles and amendments are in the Constitution, and
- some basic concepts in each article.
- They will also have taken the oath of office for President,
- highlighted the article and amendment headings in the Pocket Constitution,
- ritten dates by the amendments,
- and signed the Constitution like a Founding Father.
In short, they will have taken their first steps in appreciating what we’ve accomplished in our country.
This series is interactive. Parents, guardians, or teachers should listen to each lesson before sharing it with the children. Make sure each child has a Pocket Constitution (kids version available here), coloring tools and a pen or pencil. They will need them for most of the lessons. Have Fun!